My job is to take your dreams and concerns, match them up with the right financial products and tools, and end up with a plan that will meet your objectives. There are many financial products in the market, and so choosing the ones that best meet an individual client’s needs can be complicated. Informed decisions about the products in any financial plan are best made after an assessment of individual needs.
After meeting to do this, you are better informed when the time comes to choose from a comprehensive suite of products and services and select those that address your unique situation.
Products and services include:
- Life, critical illness, and disability insurance plans
- Registered retirement savings plans
- Registered retirement income funds
- Transferring locked-in pension funds to personal investment plans
- Registered education savings plans
- Group retirement and savings plans
- Simplified Employee Pension Plans
- Segregated funds and GICs
- Health Insurance Group health benefits
- Intergenerational wealth transfers
- Debt-reduction strategies
- Personal income tax preparation and filing, including T-3 Trust and Estate returns